Shipping and returns
1. What are the delivery options and delivery times?
You can choose from two different ways to receive the order:
Pick up from the store
Your order will be delivered to the store of your choosing within six working days. As soon as the order has arrived at the store, you will receive an e-mail. Your order will be kept in the store for two weeks. After two weeks, the order will be cancelled.
Your order will be delivered by Bpost within three working days (excluding weekends and Belgian bank holidays). If you ordered before 4pm, your parcel will be send the same working day. If you are not at home at the time of delivery, you can pick up the parcel from the stated postal point. Please note: we cannot ship to specific pick-up points.
2. How much are the delivery costs?
When picking up from the store:
When picking up from the store, there are no shipping costs. Pick-ups from the stores are free of charge.
The shipping cost is €5. For orders above €75, the shipping cost is omitted and your order will be shipped free of charge.
3. How do I find the nearest Filou & Friends store?
You can find all stores here.
4. To which countries are deliveries done?
We deliver all items to Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
With every order, Filou & Friends strives to provide children between 0 and 8 years with quality and comfortable clothing. If the clothing does not meet the desired quality or sizes do not fit perfectly, we will be happy to accept the items for refund (or exchange only possible through the flagstore) if the conditions below are met.
1. What does the item have to comply with in order to be eligible for return?
We accept your return if the item meets the conditions below:
- The return can be done within 14 days after the date of purchase.
- First register your return through your personal account. Click on orders and then choose return order. The item must returned to our webshop accompanied by the retour form of your order or can be returned to a Filou & Friends store.
- Each item is strictly unused (unwashed and unworn) and in completely undamaged condition.
- The original labels and tags are attached to the article and in perfect condition.
Gift or other vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. How can the items be returned to Filou Company?
Return via a store
After receiving your order, you have 14 days to return to a flagstore in your area any item that does not meet your requirements.
Exchange or refund
When returning via a store, you can choose to exchange the item for another item or you will receive a credit on your account worth the order. As this credit remains valid indefinitely, it can be used when it suits you best, online or in stores. In-store cash refunds are not an option.
Return via our webshop
The item must be returned within 14 days after the date of purchase.
Return form and sticker
The items you wish to return must be send to our webshop accompanied by the return form of your order. Each item must be strictly unused (unwashed and unworn) and in a completely undamaged condition. The original labels and tags must be attached to the item and in perfect condition.
The shipping costs for returning the product will be at your expense.
We will refund the item by bank transfer within 10 days after receipt.
3. Can an item be exchanged?
You can only exchange an item via a store within 14 days after receipt. To exchange an item purchased online, bring the unworn and unwashed item in its original packaging to the store.
4. How do I know if my return arrived in good order?
As soon as we have received your return, you will be informed by e-mail.
5. What if the item does not meet the conditions?
If we are unable to make your exchange or refund because the above conditions have not been met, you will be notified by us.
Returns that have not been accepted can be sent back to you after the transfer of €18 within 10 days. In case you do not wish to receive the items, they will be destroyed.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible if packages are not delivered via our store or the correct addresses.
If the delivered goods are not in conformity with the order placed, the legal warranty period of two years applies (art. 1649bis et seq. of the Civil Code).
If you wish to invoke the legal guarantee, you must prove that you have purchased the delivered goods from Filou Company. You may provide proof of your purchase by any means under common law.
Any defect in the product must be reported within two (2) months of its discovery. After that period, any right to repair or replacement shall expire.
You will not be able to claim any warranty:
- for normal wear of the product
- in the event of injudicious or abnormal use of the product or use contrary to the purpose for which it was designed
- in the event of non-compliance with the operating and/or maintenance instructions
- in the event of damage to the product as a result of intent or negligence
- if the product has been modified by yourself or by intervention by a third party not designated by Filou Company
6. Retour outlet
Terms & conditions
After receiving the order you have 14 days to return any item that does not meet your requirements. Each item must heb strictly unused and in completely undamaged condition. The original labels and tags are attached to the item and in perfect condition.
The items you wish to return must be tracked in your online account. After receiving an email with further instructions. Outlet items are only available through the head office and not through exchange in one of our stores. We will refund the item by bank transfer within 10 days after receipt and approval.
The shipping costs for returning will remain for your account. To avoid these costs, it is possible to bring your return for free to a store (after been tracked in your online account). Then it will be shipped to the head office.
Problems or complaints?
If there is a problem with an item, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com and we will try to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you may opt to use the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr) to present your problem to the authority and resolve the dispute in an alternative manner. To do this, you need the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to start the procedure.
The platform can only be used if you live in the EU.